A Challenge is a Chance
You learn best, when you are young. This is what we use to hear and like to believe. Indeed it is a perfect excuse not to start something new. There are so many things I would like to learn and many times I bought books as learning tools. But without a clear commission, I do not start. Now, I challenge myself and take the chance to go public with this experiment. This is the mechanism to prevent excuses for not doing something.
Here is the set-up.
- Choose a subject to study. I want to keep the subject open. But it must be a matter of my interest.
- Set up the duration of the experiment.
- From Monday to Friday, weekend is off.
- Each day one hour for exercise, one hour for reading, 30 minutes to sum it up in a blog post. (reference only)
- Write a summary of the experiment one day after a finished experiment.
- I can take holidays between two challenges.
The objectives of this experiment are simple. I want to learn something new. By sharing my experiences I want to encourage my readers to do something for themselves as well. At the same time, I need to do and continue it as I may have readers.